WE GOT SCREWED, SO YOU GET A SWEET DEAL! – See more info here before placing your order
As long as these motors are using 6082 aluminium, they will be £5 each, so you can get a whole set for less than the price of 1 “premium” motor!
So, here we are again with another TheFPV release. You know what that means? It means I get to write another product description. Nice!
This time round we’ve decided to make something that spins, but, like, REALLY fast…
Introducing the result of literally MINUTES of brainpower and collaboration; TheFPV Motors. I pray to god I don’t have to put in that sort of work ever again, I don’t think I could take it.
We know, we’re as blown away as you are – what an absolute stonker of a name! I’ve never been so proud of our team, coming up with such an imaginative and witty product title… One hundred of the world’s top minds forced into in a room with a box of adderall and a year’s research time couldn’t have done better. It’s top-notch, there’s no denying that.
With the tantalising name out of the way, it’s probably time we move on to the fully-saturated feature list. Are you ready? Here goes:
– Spinning: These motors are designed to spin, and to spin well. Preliminary testing has shown that in all cases, adequate or better spinning ability has been achieved. We’ve not checked if this is a world first, because it’s just got to be. Right? Oh, and they’re real smoooooth about it too.
– Looking good: To verify this necessary metric had been met, we held an anonymous survey. 100% of the guinea pigs we asked responded with a squeaking noise. Now, this is some early-days science, but we’re pretty sure that means they all agree these things look better than any alternative ever made. With results like that, you just can’t argue.
– Being strong: We put these motors through some really tough situations; divorce, filing taxes, trying to get on the property ladder, paying car insurance for an 18 year old… Now, we can’t comment on how they handled these difficult scenarios, but we CAN say that not a *single one* broke. Now that? That, is true strength.
That’s our three key elements covered, and these beauties passed with flying (HA!) colours!
On that front, though, what colours even are these? Well, dear reader, god knows why you’re this far into a product description, but read on for the juicy details!
I know, right? Genius. They’ll go with every build, and even though they’re monochromatic, they’ll look the part. Now, we pride ourselves on our ability to remain unbiased**, so you can trust us when we say there’s no better looking option out there on the market right now.
**Note: this might be a bunch of bulls**t
Oh, and our good colleague Matt decided that purple would look good too – so there’s that option if you just ain’t about that silver life. To our sheer bewilderment, Matt was right – purple looks ace! We might even pay him this month.
On all these motors, you’ll find a slick accent-coloured wire sandwiched between the two otherwise boring wires. This really helps to make your build pop and stand out from those other chaps with their dull [insert competing and blatantly inferior brand here] motors. Pfft.
I really don’t know how much more I can waffle on about these spinny bois. They’re motors. They’re smooth. They look nice, and will do so on any quad. They spin. They make you 100% more attractive*. What more could you want?
*Note: Data based on colleague opinions when held at gunpoint
With that, it’s time to get to the boring techy stuff:
TECH SPEC LIST:
- – Size: 2207.5
- – Colours: Silver w/ white accent wire, Purple w/ purple accent wire, silver w/ white wire (alternative laser text design). All colours come with a black “naked” base and prop-nut.
- – Mounting pattern: 16x16mm
- – Prop Shaft: Standard M5
- – Weight: 37g (+/-)1g
- – Magnets: Yes (and good ones, too! We’re keeping that secret sauce to ourselves)
- – Sexiness: Much
- – Smoothness: Many
- – Available kV’s: 1800 / 2450 (Silver), 1800 / 2450 (Purple), 1900 (Silver Alt)
- – Material: 7075 aluminium (6082 for the first batch – you lied to us Alu supplier! :c )
- – They be smooth
- – They look muchly good
- – They have cool name
- – Minimal branding for extra coolness
- – Silver or purple… or silver
- – Unique middle wire colour for premium specialness
- – 2450 / 1800 / 1900kV
Basically these are motors, much like every other modern motor, they use our preference of magnets, a naked base, etc. etc. The difference here? We’re not trying to say it’s anything more than it is. It’s a motor. It flies well, it looks *REALLY* good. We keep our branding minimal so you can make your build actually YOURS.
TheFPV is all about inclusive colour schemes, top-performing feature sets, low prices and cutting out the crap. With these, we’ve made a motor that fits our mantra perfectly.
Much love all,
TheFPV Team <3