Please note that this is a PNP model, meaning no receiver is included, though one can be installed for you – if you require this service please contact contact us for more details
“Features, not fluff.” – TheFPV
- 100% DOA Protected – Guaranteed to work out of the box, just connect and bind your receiver / radio equipment and set up your mode switches – the drone will have been tested by us the same day it ships out to you!
- Designed to perform reliably with the best, but also to reduce time and expense should you need to repair after a crash
- Based on the community backed and designed Source One V4 frame – Cheap spares can be easily found or even cut yourself as the files are open source (available here)
- Using our no-bulls**t motors, perfect for freestyle and cinematic applications with spare bells available to save you time and money if you crash
- Made to deliver smooth, stable performance with outstanding looks suitable for your professional requirements
- Integrating SpeedyBee’s WiFi enabled stack means a quick, convenient and simple setup, modification or diagnostic process whether you’re at home or in the field, no cables or PC required!
- Whether the Digital HD or Analogue model, we carefully choose video components to deliver a reliable and pleasant experience with some of the best available equipment
- Carefully kitted out and hand made in the UK by professional drone builders with decades of combined experience, every solder point, component, screw, nut and wire route is carefully inspected, considered, scrutinised and adjusted to allow for longevity, reliability, easy maintenance and professional presentation
The Monolyf (pronounced “monolith”) series is a newly introduced range of multi-rotors from TheFPV. Built by hand one by one, piece by piece in the United Kingdom by a professional team with decades of combined experience in the field, every one is painstakingly scrutinised and tested before being listed for sale. Whether you want a freestyle treat, or a sturdy cinematography rig, the Monolyf 5 is the all-purpose “any-job” quadcopter which will not let you down.
Designed for both freestyle and cinematography operators, this multirotor has been carefully pieced together by the team to deliver the best possible experience on the market today. We challenged pre-existing notions about just what it is that defines a good experience, and the end result is a build which we feel is best described as the only one you need. We began by dragging ourselves back to square one, and asking; if we started again with what we know now, how would we begin?
Everything about this build has been decided and completed with a level head.
Sure, there may be electronics out there with more show-off-y numbers, more expensive “crash resistant” frames, or motors and props which claim more thrust or runtime, but we’ve seen it all, and we know what’s tosh and what’s not. We’re sick of pointless MHz bumps and “X more Y for your Z!” claims with no data to back them up, or no good reason for them to be there in the first place. That just isn’t us. Instead, we collected a list of parts which we respect, and which we firmly believe deliver on our goal to offer the most stress free, top-rated experience you can have as it stands today, without breaking the bank.
A flight controller which you need never plug into a PC
Motors and Propellers tried, tested and thoroughly enjoyed by professional cinematographers and many freestyle pilots alike, with spares easily available
A frame revised over and over by an incredibly driven and passionate community, subtly modified by our builders to provide stunning looks, and again with spares plentiful
Our workhorse VTX, tried, tested and true – known to deliver outstanding performance at an “is that all?” price
The camera, an iteration of one of the most impressive analogue cameras ever made
And finally, delivered with a TrueRC, VAS or TBS VTX antenna, because when you need a reliable signal, you need one of this trifecta’s offerings.
Combined we’re confident that this is the way to go if you’re after one of the smoothest experiences, and flights, of your life.
Specifications And Spare Parts
Click the items below to be redirected to their individual product listings if you need to purchase spares, or for further product info!
- Flight Controller: Speedybee F7 V2
- ESC: Speedybee 45A 30×30
- (Complete stack available here)
- Motors: TheFPV V2 Motors
- (Motor bells available here)
- Propellers: Nazgul props
- VTX: TheFPV ChaosVTX
- Camera: Caddx Ratel V2
- VTX Antenna: TrueRC OCP (SMA, RHCP) (or TBS / VAS / TrueRC Equivalent)
- Frame: Source One V4, Slammed with 20mm standoffs and custom TPU prints
- Battery: TheFPV 1100mAh 6S OR CNHL 1100mAh 6S
- Battery Charger: ToolkitRC M4Q
- Radio: RadioMaster TX16S for best all round, OR if you prefer game controller style, TBS Tango 2 for long range , or Jumper T-Lite for multiprotocol or on a budget
- Receiver (TBS): For Crossfire Modules , the TX16S “Masterfire” bundle, or the TBS Tango 2
- Receiver (FrSky ACCST): For older FrSky radios (pre-2019) or those with ACCST protocol, and multiprotocol radios such as the TX16S
- Receiver (FrSky ACCESS): For newer FrSky radios or FrSky radios with the ACCESS protocol
- Receiver (FlySky): For FlySky Radios
- Receiver (Spektrum DSMX): For Spektrum radios (<- This is the only DSMX receiver we currently stock, we would recommend if possible sourcing an official Spektrum receiver instead, but this will work for shorter range!)
- GPS / Compass: Matek M8Q-5883