Are you tired of uncomfortable foam on your DJI goggles 2?
Introducing the DJI Goggles 2 Sponge Foam Padding, designed to elevate your FPV experience with its thick, soft material and effective light blocking capabilities.
Imagine the feeling of this luxurious foam against your skin as you soar through the skies. Not only will it improve your comfort, but it might even give you some extra FPV skills!
And, with the included adhesive backing, you can easily stick it onto your goggles for a secure fit. Don’t settle for mediocre foam any longer – upgrade to the DJI Goggles 2 Sponge Foam Padding today!
- Thick, soft material improves comfort.
- Effective in blocking light.
- It feels really nice on your face
- Maybe gives you extra FPV skills?
- DJI Goggles 2 Sponge Foam Padding
Why replace foam Padding on your Goggles 2?
There are several good reasons to replace the foam on your FPV (first-person view) goggles:
- Comfort: Over time, the foam on your goggles can become worn or flattened, which can make them less comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Replacing the foam can help improve the comfort of your goggles and make them more enjoyable to use.
- Hygiene: If you share your goggles with others or have sweat that accumulates on the foam, it can become dirty and unhygienic. Replacing the foam can help keep your goggles clean and hygienic, especially if you use them frequently.
- Improved fit: If the foam on your goggles is not properly fitting your face, it can cause gaps or pressure points that can be uncomfortable or even obstruct your view. Replacing the foam with a different size or shape can help improve the fit of your goggles and provide a more comfortable and immersive experience.
- Material: High-Density Foam (black)
- DJI Goggles 2