Have you ever looked at the foam of your DJI Goggles and thought to yourself that there must be a better way? Maybe not, but one of us weirdos here think like that so we decided to get something nicer. This new foam feels so good on your face you may just want to get an extra set to put on your face when doing your shipping for FPV gear, that’s up to you.
We even decided to include some adhesive backing to let you stick it onto your goggles, and it also helps improve light leakage (the foam, but I suppose the adhesive does that too if you think about it).
- Thick, soft material improves comfort.
- Effective in blocking light.
- It feels really nice on your face
- Maybe gives you extra FPV skills?
- DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding
- A mystery extra triangular piece that you might be confused about if you didn’t read the description (its extra padding for the nose area should you need that.
- Material: High-Density Foam (black)
- DJI FPV Goggles V1 or V2