NOTE: Due to stock availability, some items may differ slightly but will always include equivalent products and if cheaper, the price will also be adjusted accordingly.
If you are just looking to build your own FPV quadcopter, but dont want any hassles of selecting all the parts and making sure they fit together, then this kit is and ideal option. All the parts are selected to offer a great FPV experience.
Unlike our Source one build, this kit uses individual ESC’s which may be preferable as if an ESC is damaged in a crash you only need to replace one opposed to a 4in1 ESC that is more expensive.
- TBS Source One frame
- 4x iFlight Xing 2207 2450Kv / TheFPV Dime 2207 2450kV / Emax ECO 2207 2450Kv motors (Depending on availability, if you have any questions shoot us an email!)
- 4x ChaosFPV 35A BLheli_32
- 1x Matek F405-SE flight controller
- 1x Matek FCHUB-VTX (power distribution and VTX in one)
- 1x Pagoda 2 FPV Antenna
- 1x Foxeer Razer FPV Camera
- 4x DAL Cyclone 5040C propellers (or alternatives depending on stock availability)
- 2x sticky crappy battery strap
- Various cables, zip-ties and hardware to build it (cable ties optional)
What you still need
- R/C Transmitter (Frsky Taranis, X-lite, Jumper T12, T16)
- R/C Receiver (anyone that supports SBUS / Serial out)
- 4S Battery (we suggest the 1500mAh Funfly)
- FPV Goggles (Ev800D or Fatshark Recon / Scout)