The UT90 Kit include all the parts to build yourself a serious micro FPV quadcopter. The parts included in this kit have been specifically chosen to offer insane performance at a reasonable price without compromising on quality. The Emax 1106 6000Kv motors provide this quad incredible power, while the IS100 F4 flight stack allows you to manage the motors using the latest betaflight has to offer. The frame itself is one of the best 90mm frames we have seen, it offers great protection, and is also very easy to work with.
This kit is designed to run on 3S 850maH batteries to offer a great balance between flight time and performance. It will also work with 4s out of the box but will require some PID tuning. However if you plan to fly on 4S it would be better to rather use the 4500Kv motors.
A full build guide for this kit will be published soon.
Due to the small flight controller, some of the solder points are quite small, so this build is aimed to intermediate skill levels as you may find it abit tricky to solder if you have never touched a soldering iron before.
- 90mm Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame
- IS100 F4 Flight Stack (F4 Flight controller with OSD, 4in1 20A Dshot600 ESC, 40ch VTX)
- Emax RS1106 6000Kv Motors
- EOS FPV camera (one of the best nano FPV cameras)
- Avan Micro 2 inch propellers
- 5cm XT30 battery connector
- R/C Receiver (we reccomend the Frsky XM receiver for this quadcopter)
- Flight Battery (3s 850Mah, or 4s 550Mah)