The TENGRi Unmanned vehicle HUB computer (UvHc) provides Ardupilot and PX4 based UAV builders and operators a device for integrating flight controllers, sensors, payloads, navigation, video, communications, cloud and control devices into a single unified platform using popular components.
The UvHc is powered by an NXP iMX6 Quad processor with a highly stable and reliable linux operating system on which the TENGRI Fusion firmware runs. No Android updates or crashes, just industrial grade reliability.
Integrate and deploy best-in-class air, ground, and cloud components with the TENGRi Fusion firmware that supports popular hardware manufacturers and standards.
Available in two versions
- UvHC – Standard hub computer
- UvHC Plus, all features of standard version with an additional 4x analog video inputs.
What is it used for?
- Build a custom Mavlink based ground station in less than an hour of any form factor using your preferred controls / displays
- Connect multiple camera’s and / or payloads on the UAV for integrated Video, telemetry, and control
- Broadcast HD video between two Tengri units using off the shelf USB wifi adapters (range dependent on antenna’s – up to 10km)
- Deploy multiple ground receivers to support collaborative mission teams
- Relay video between UAV’s and ground control receivers with a video relay UAV or ground based relay station.
- Enable single operator missions with multiple joysticks / controls for payloads on ground controller
- Coordinating artificial intelligence / machine learning tasks via an onboard computer (Coral / Jetson) or in the cloud via LTE connection
- Payload Integration onboard (over 20 payload integrations planned and counting)
For more information please refer to the applications brochure – Tengri.Applications
Payload Integrations with Tengri Fusion
Advanced Video Broadcasting
- Works with all Ardupilot and PX4 based flight controllers.
- Quick plug & play installation. Configured via RC transmitter controls or USB keyboard – no laptop or mobile device required.
- Integrates with most popular devices such as Futaba / Frsky RC transmitters, RFD telemetry radios, HDMI cameras, FPV analog cameras, Connex HD video transmission, off-the-shelf USB wifi adapters/antennas for DIY HD broadcasting, game controllers / joysticks, and much more. New integrations are being added continuously.
- Hardware connectivity via USB, Serial/UART, HDMI, Composite analog camera input, and Canbus. USB Hub connectivity is supported for connecting multiple devices.
- Software / firmware connectivity via Mavlink, UAVCAN, TCP/IP, UDP, TENGRi_Broadcast.
- Develop an integrated professional system highly customised to your specific requirements and UAV’s.
- Upgradeable and expandable to support new devices, protocols, and standards.
- 1x TENGRI Unmanned vehicle Hub computer
- 5x Analog video connection cables (only included with plus version)
- 1x Serial connection for Pixhawk 1 generation flight controllers
- 1x Serial connection for Cube, Holybro, DROTEK flight controllers
- 1x Serial connection for CUAV flight controllers
- 1x Canbus connector