The TBS triumph antennas are designed by two leading FPV companies, Video Aerial Systems LLC (IBcrazy) and Team Black Sheep (Trappy) who wanted to build the best and smallest FPV antenna. The TBS triumph antennas will give you noticeably better performance than many other antennas on the market that cost more. These antennas are sold in a pair for your transmitter and receiver and are available in both RP-SMA and SMA configurations.
Long or Stub?
You now have a choice between the standard ‘long’ antenna and the new ‘stub’ antenna. The stub antenna may come in very useful for small quad builds where you need to save as much space and weight as possible. The new stub design also offers a little more protection the event of a crash as the antenna isn’t protruding from the main frame as much. However, the long antenna is still useful as this means that the antenna is slightly further away from any interference from the other electronics. The ideal length of antenna is therefore dependent upon your own quad or vehicle.
Note: If you’re looking for RHCP antenna, check out our other Triumph RHCP Antenna listing.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Extra compact and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Sold in a pair of 2 matched antennas
- All antenna are LHCP (i.e. orange!)
- Choice between ‘long’ antenna and ‘stub’ antenna
After extensive testing an design iterations the design of the TBS Triumph antenna is very different from your traditional cloverleaf or lobe antenna, the TBS triumph is an entirely new design of circular polarized antenna for FPV flying. The results is a 5.8Ghz circular polarized antenna that is hard to beat when you factor in the price, outperforming many other more expensive antennas. The antenna itself is made from 8 individual lobes at right angles to one another, secured in a special foam filled and ultrasonic welded enclosure, this ensures the delicate antennas are robust for even the most adventurous FPV flying while still having outstanding reception.
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Gain: 1.26dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.74
- Cable: RG402 (heavy duty)
- Weight: 11.5g
- Height: 85mm, 3.3 in
- Connector: Available in (RP-SMA – silver) or (SMA – gold)