The Tracer Micro TX by TBS is the next generation of Crossfire technology!
Tracer technology utilises a 250Hz radio link sent through 2.4GHz technology which provides 3ms end to end latency – giving you the fastest radio link out there. Get range for days, faster connection, and best results with TBS Tracer.
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link.
- Next-generation 2.4GHz technology meets robust Crossfire radio engine
- 3ms end to end latency
- “JR” and “LITE” form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars, and boats
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 – 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) – 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: JR module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, RadioMaster TX16S, Taranis X9D). OpenTX V2.1+
*output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
- 1 x TBS Tracer Micro TX