This is the Crossfire Nano Receiver (RX) from TBS that is replacing the Crossfire Micro Receiver V2. This is replacing this unit as the Crossfire Nano condenses everything great in the Micro Receiver into a ‘nano’ package. It is a full range receiver but it is the smallest in the industry currently (i.e. this is even smaller than the FrSky XM+ receiver). TBS is truly stepping up the long-range/UHF game.
Note: want the Nano RX bundled with the TBS Crossfire Immortal T antenna? Then check out the TBS Crossfire Nano RX (SE).
- Same feature set like regular CROSSFIRE Micro receiver (SBUS, PPM, PWM, CRSF, SmartAudio, MAVLInk, Serial Bridge)
- Telemetry support
- Full range receiver
- 5V voltage input
- 2.54mm pitch front connector and 2mm pitch side connector
- Compact, only 11 x 18 mm
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.25
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1×4