The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension (only 40Km!). With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diversity, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, ease of use and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range, and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead 🙂
Note: This special offer comes with the TBS Crossfire Nano RX for a complete transmitter and receiver upgrade kit. If you would like to purchase only the TBS Crossfire Micro TX, we also sell this separately.
- Up to 40Km range!
- Long-range self-healing technology
- CRSF, PPM protocol supported
- Data link for telemetry
- EU, US, AU legal SRD band
TBS Crossfire Nano RX:
- Super lightweight (only 0.5g)
- Super tiny (some might say nano…) (11x18mm)
- 4ch PWM connectivity
- Ability to be used with high-current servos
- Newest RF technology
BOILED DOWN TO SIMPLICITY
The Crossfire Micro TX borrows the core technology from its larger brother, but is a JR-module transmitter simplified to the most sought-after features, at a killer price! For people looking to do extreme long range flights beyond 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For anyone looking to penetrate buildings, fly mini quads or just explore your surroundings a few kilometers away, the Micro TX is the perfect companion. It will still go out up to 40km, just like its bigger brother. But it costs less than half the price.
IT JUST WORKS
Apart from unparalelled range, the thing that we are most proud about on the TBS CROSSFIRE is that it just works. In the past, our question always was “could our R/C link keep up?”. With the TBS CROSSFIRE comes peace of mind. But don’t take our word for it. All leading drone racing organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All top drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a general purpose radio link!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to you smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Micro TX!), to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- Download the manual
- Download TBS Crossfire Micro TX Quickstart Guide
- Download TBS Agent (software updates)
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 100mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 – 13V
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) – 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Weight: 48g
- TBS Crossfire Micro Transmitter (JR module)
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna
- TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- TBS Crossfire lightweight dipole
- TBS Crossfire servo adapter
- TBS Taranis QX7 Mod