This is the Tallysman Multi-GNSS antenna used in the Reach M+ RTK Kit. Tallysman TW4721 is a compact, wideband Accutenna™ technology GNSS antenna that provides accurate reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals (L1, G1, B1, B1 BOC, B12, E1) and associated augmentation signals (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS SBAS).
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all op. temperatures
- Architecture: Dual, quadrature feeds
- Size: 38x38x14mm
- Weight: 50g
- Attachment Method: Adhesive
- LNA Gain: 26 dB min
- Supply Current: 10mA typ. 15mA max.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 16 VDC nominal
- Noise: 1 dB typ.