A voltage regulator is a fairly important aspect for FPV flying, as it can be used to provide a constant and clean power supply to your FPV gear. If you connect your FPV gear directly to your main flight battery your ESC/Motors can cause noisy power to interfere with your video. Similarly you can use this module to provide a clean power source to any other electronic device like your flight controller.
Please note that this device requires you to solder your own connections onto the voltage regulator yourself.
How do I adjust the voltage?
You can adjust the voltage via the blue vairable resitor (see product images), but you will need a voltmeter/multimeter to see what the actual output voltage is.
Step Down Voltage Regulator Specification
- Input voltageï¼?4.5-35V
- Output voltageï¼?1.25-30V adjustable
- Output currentï¼?constant 2Aï¼? Max 3Aï¼?with heat sink), heat sink must be attached when output is over 15W. (heat sink is not included in this unit)
- Efficiencyï¼?Max 92%
- Switching frequencyï¼?150KHz
- Minimum voltage differenceï¼?2V (the output voltage is lower than input voltage)
- Working temperatureï¼? -40â?? to +85â?? ï¼?output power within 10W ï¼?
- Output rippleï¼?
- Input 12V output 5V 3A 15mV(MAX)
- Input 24V Output 12V 3A 40mV(MAX)
- Wrong polarity protection: No, wrong polarity will burn the PCB directly.
- Dynamic respond speedï¼?5% 200uS
- Short circuit protectionï¼?limit current, auto-resume
- Weight: 11.7g
- Size: 5×2.3×1.3 cm