The MicroMod Weather Carrier Board is a peripheral for the MicroMod ecosystem that allows you to create your own weather station with one of a multitude of processors. The carrier board includes three sensors: the BME280 temperature, pressure and humidity sensor, the VEML6075 UV sensor and the AS3935 Lightning detector.
Along with these on-board sensors there is a 3-pin latch terminal to add an external soil moisture sensor as well as a pair RJ11 jacks to plug in the wind and rain sensors included with our Weather Meter Kit. To top it all off there is a microSD card slot so you can plug in an SD card to log all of that glorious weather data using the MicroMod processor of your choosing!
- Barometric Pressure/Humidity/Temperature Sensor – BME280
- Operated in I2C mode. I2C address: 0x77
- UV Light Sensor – VEML6075
- I2C address: 0x10
- Lightning Detector – AS3935
- Operated in SPI mode.
- 2 x RJ11 Connectors to connect Wind/Rain sensors.
- 3-pin Latch Terminal to connect Soil Moisture sensor.
MicroMod Weather Carrier Board Documentation:
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- Board Dimensions
- Hardware GitHub Repo
- BME280 Datasheet (PDF)
- VEML6075 Datasheet
- AS3935 Datasheet
Weather Carrier Board Sensor Arduino Libraries: