Here we offer the budget choice for the SP Racing F3 Flight Controller with our own manufactured products. We ensure the highest quality in production and so we are happy to offer our full warranty and guarantee on these products so you can buy in security.
The SP F3 Flight Controller runs CleanFlight and is great for all drone racers who fancy having a flight controller that has been specifically designed for racing. This flight controller delivers incredible flight performance based on proven and tested sensors. The SP F3 controller is favoured amongst some of the top pilots for its performance, reliability and black box recordings.
Here we offer the two versions of the SP F3 flight controller; the Acro version (6DOF) and the Deluxe version (10DOF).
In terms of a spare flight controller for the Wizard X220 Quadcopter, the Acro version is the exact same but you can choose the Deluxe version if you want.
- Better coding practices and introducing tests, easier to maintain and for future development. (Dominic has software development background)
- Many bugs fixed from Baseflight.
- Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, CJMCU and Sparky.
- Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels.
- Additional PID controllers that uses floating point arithmetic operations. (now has 3 built-in PID Controllers)
- Many more features such as RGB LED strip support, Autotune, In-flight PID tuning with your radio, blackbox flight data logging etc.
Using the SP F3 with Inav?
Our boards have the i2c bus set to run at 800kHz as this works great on betaflight. However on Inav you will probably get alot of errors at this speed. So please use the CLI command “i2c_speed” to slow it down to 200Khz, or 400Khz in order to not have sensor problems in Inav. Thanks to an awesome customer (Sukh) for letting us know about this Inav issue.
- 35x35mm board, 30mm mounting holes.
- STM32F3 CPU.
- High-capacity Flash (Acro 6DOF and Deluxe 10DOF)
- MPU6050 Accelerometers and Gyroscopes
- MS5611 Barometer (Deluxe 10DOF)
- HMC5883 Compass (Deluxe 10DOF)
- MicroUSB socket.
- 4 x 4 pin JST-SH Socket (I2C, SWD, 2xuart)
- 2 x 8 pin JST-SH Socket (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8 x 3 pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC / Servo connections.
- 2 x 4 pin though-holes for the 2x serial ports .
- 2 x 2 pin though-holes for battery voltage and buzzer.