SkyRC D260 is a dual channel AC/DC charger, which features an intuitive interface, and its button design makes it incredibly easy to operate. With two independent circuits and the ability to charge batteries up to 6S at maximum 14A per channel, D260 is a smart choice for RC hobbyists.
- Two separate charging channels with max. 130W per channel (total 260W)
- User-friendly and simple menu navigation
- Micro USB socket for firmware upgrade
- Loading, unloading and storage cargo
- Display of single cell voltage, total voltage, capacity, operating temperature, charging time and much more.
- Many different charging programs, including a special one to be able to store
- batteries perfectly longer.
- Suitable for various battery types (LiPo, LiFe, LiIon, LiHV, NiCd, NiMH, PB).
- Profile memory for 10 loading or unloading data each.
- Input voltage DC: 11-18V
- Input voltage AC: 100-240V
- Max. Charging power: 2x 130W
- Max. Discharge power: 2x 10W
- Charging current: 2x 0.1-14.0A
- Discharge current: 2x 0.1-2.0A
- Max. Balancer compensation current: 500mA / cell
- Power supply output voltage: 5-25V / 2x 130W
- Cell number (LiPo / LiIon / LiFe / LiHV): 1-6 cells
- Number of cells (NiMH / NiCd): 1-15 cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2-20V
- Weight: 896g
- Dimensions: 160x150x71mm
- MPN: SK-100157
- 1x SKYRC D260 charger
- 2x charging cable
- 1x power cable
- 1x user manual