- Equipped with an extra-long strap to wrap around the entire frame when mounting the battery.
- Arms are equipped with mounting points for floats.
- The DJI skirt has antenna holders.
- Aluminum Heat Sink Plate
- Avoid the use of a short strap looped around the outside of the tabs, that part is not meant for that amount of stress.
- Use a non-conductive thermal paste to transfer heat, but don’t let bare boards directly contact the aluminum.
- An Immortal T holder is also available to screw on to the top plate.
- You can print your own parts here.
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Size: 5″ Frame
Note: Camera, Battery, Floats, and Electronics NOT included.
This frame is not recommended for beginners as has limited instructions and can be quite tricky to install electronics inside the low profile frame.
This frame is sold with optional 3D printed parts