The SF11/C is a long-range (0-120m), light-weight laser altimeter that is designed for above-ground level measurement from UAVs. This sensor provides accurate and fast altitude (AGL) measuring capability, regardless of terrain. It includes digital (serial and I2C) and analog (12 bit) outputs along with a micro USB configuration port.
- Easy to configure using the built-in menus and LightWare Terminal software
- Fully calibrated and ready to run
- Complete with power, interface and micro USB cables.
- Warning of FAA height limits.
- Precision photography.
- Terrain following.
- Assist with takeoff, landing and hovering.
- Weight: 35 g (excluding cables)
- Range: 0.1 to 120 m (natural targets) 2 to 40 m (moving water)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Update rate: 20 readings per second
- Accuracy: ±0.1 m (70% reflective target @ 20°C)
- Outputs & interfaces: Serial, I2C (up to 400 kHz) & analog with max. latency of 65 ms
- Power supply voltage: 5.0 V ± 0.5 V DC
- Power supply current: 200 mA (maximum)
- Laser power: 20 W (peak), 15 mW (average), Class 1M
- Dimensions: 30 x 56.5 x 50 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Approvals: FDA: 1630995-000 (2016/09)
- Optical aperture: 51 mm
- Beam divergence: 0.2°
- Lens material: Acrylic
- Connections: Plug & socket, micro USB
Please see here for the SF11/C Laser Altimeter manual.