The SQ-D60 B is a mini 60W soldering iron that can be powered via the included USB-C cable, or via a lipo (12-24V) via the XT60 connector. The temperature is adjustable between 100-400℃ making this an ideal soldering iron for all of your FPV quadcopter building needs. Furthermore the soldering tips are compatible with the popular TS100 soldering iron tips, giving you a wide range of soldering tip options.
SQ-D60 adopts integrated TYPE-C power supply interface. The circuit design is stable and safe. The built-in STM32 processor, dual temperature sensor and motion sensor are the perfect combination to make SQ-D60 freely switch between various temperature ranges. Wake-up, over-temperature and high-pressure alarm, etc., truly realise intelligent intelligent constant temperature electric soldering iron.
- Power – 60W
- Temperature stability – ±2%
- Sleep Timer – adjustable between 1-30min
- Temperature Range – 100℃ – 400℃(max) – adjustable in 50 degree steps.
- Max operation ambient temperature – 40°C
- USB-C connection
- XT60 power cable included
- Please use proper power supply and accessories to ensure safe use.
- Before replacing the soldering iron head, you must cut off the power.
- Do not touch the tip of the soldering iron after the temperature has risen to avoid burns.
- The electric soldering iron is used for the first time. It may be slightly smoked due to the heating of the heating element. This is normal.
- 1 x Mainframe
- 1 x Soldering Iron Tip
- 1 x Conversion Line
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Soldering Iron Stand
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x XT60 Power Cable