This is a temporary product for those of you interested in receiving notifications when this is available to order. Add your email to the waitlist and you will get an email as soon as we have more information (you will need to have a store account)
- SenseCAP M1 is a full miner or light hotspot?
- The product we are going to launch is called SenseCAP M1 LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway. It is a full miner which supports POC. It is for indoor applications.
- Will there be hotspot for outdoor use?
- SenseCAP M1 is for indoor use. But we will take this request into consideration, thinking about some accessories for outdoor deployment.
- Will SenseCAP M1 have both US and EU version?
- Yes, SenseCAP M1 has both US915 (for US) and EU868 (EU version). FCC is finished. As for CE, we have passed all the tests, but still in the process of completing the paperwork, should get the final CE certification in 2 weeks.
- Will there be light hotspot as well?
- Yes, it’s on the agenda. We will keep you updated here.
- Will there be AS923-3 or other frequencies？
- US915 and EU868 are available. Other frequencies are not supported yet.
- Is the current existing SenseCAP LoRaWAN Gateway a Helium hotspots?
- When you google SenseCAP, you will find there are other gateways also under the name of SenseCAP. Please be aware that not all the SenseCAP branded gateways are Helium hotspot, SenseCAP M1 LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway is the only one that supports Helium Network for now.