This seeeduino Mega board is based on the Arduino Mega board but has a smaller footprint, and some extra features and functions that make this Mega board stand out from the rest. It is based on the ATmega2560 chip ands great for any project
- ATmega 2560 @ 16MHz
- Selectable 5V/3.3V operation
- 70 Digital IO
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
- Compatible with most Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila Shields Small form factor, 30% smaller than Arduino Mega
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load firmware – just plug to a USB port and you’re good to go.
- ICSP Header
- Can be powered through a battery or through a AC to DC adaptor
- Label  The Seeeduino Mega uses a 4 Position mini-Type B Jack while the rest of the Arduino family uses standard 4 Position Type B Jack. The Arduino uses circular Power Jack.
- Label The Seeeduino Mega uses a 2 Pin JST connector for the power supply while the rest of the Arduino family uses coaxial power plugs.
- Label For the Reset button the Seeeduino Mega uses a an edge mounted push button while other Arduino based platforms uses a four legged tack switch .
- Yellow Labels are indicator LEDs.
- Blue Labels are mode selector and reset switches.
- Brown Labels are items that are common to the Arduino family; this makes the Seeeduino Mega compatible with most Arduino shields.
- Red Labels are the things that add the MEGA in the Seeeduino, the set includes additional ADC input pins and a bunch of bidirectional IO pins.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials