Please note that this is a lithium-based battery and it is important to take care while using, storing, and charging this battery, please see this lithium battery guide for more information.
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse.
- Samsung SDI does not manufacture, authorise or intend cells for use in e-cigarette devices. Use of batteries should be with a battery management system. Risk of personal injury could occur from improper use.
- We do not authorise use of these 18650 cells for Vaping or E-Cigarette use
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate, or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 30Q
- Battery size: 18650
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Size 18.33 mm x 64.85mm / 0.72″ x 2.55″
- Weight: 48g / 1.69oz
- Chemical: Li-Ion INR
- Connector: Flat
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Protection : No
- Model : Flat Top