This is an open box/used item sold as it without any support/warranty, hence the low price.
The saga gimbal is represents the best technology from basecam electronics fitting into a professional handheld 3 axis gimbal. This gimbals uses the latest basecam 32bit controller coupled to motor position encoders on each axis to provide precise and accurate monitoring of the motors position. This gimbal also includes a quick release system and all balance adjustments are tool-less, which saves lots of time when changing camera setups. If you are looking for a professional gimbal that gives you endless customisation possibilities then teh saga range is the one to go for. Although this endless customisation is great it also is abit more involved than some other ready to use gimbals such as the DJI Ronin or Zhiyun Crane, so if you are not comfortable fiddling with the settings then it is probably better to go with another gimbal. The Saga does arrive ready to use out of the box, but if dont know what you are doing when changing settings the gimbal will not function perfectly.
- Suitable for SonyA7S, GH4 size cameras
- Motor encoders which increases battery life and prevents the motors from skipping steps.
- Basecam 32bit controller with encoder
- Higher precision of stabilization
- Clean professional appearance and neat wiring
- Quick installation for camera and battery
- 5.8G video transmitter below the camera plate
Benefits of using Encoders
- Prevent motors from losing synchronization and skipping steps,
- Provides important immediate information about frame and camera angles
- Decreases power consumption (longer battery life)
- Increases Torque
- Increases precision of stabilization, and more.
Please note that although this gimbal arrives ready to run, some time and patience is required to install and balance your camera. Also because this gimbal supports a wide range of cameras and lens combinations you might need to fine tune this gimbal to get the best possible performance.
Also this is not an official came gimbal, although it is made at the same factory, as cametv simply put their logo onto it.