- BLHeli 32 firmware is the third generation of BLHeli firmware, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- 32-bit microprocessor running at a frequency of up to 48Mhz (F051)/168MHz(F350) for an excellent performance.
- Supports up to 96K PWM frequency (60A version), so the response speed is faster and smoother, reducing mid-throttle oscillations.
- Equipped with double-sided lightweight metal armor to avoid hardware damage caused by crashes, and the armor can effectively assist the MOSFET to dissipate heat.
- Double PCB board design, high current circuit, and signal circuit are independent of each other.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up, No need for throttle calibration.
- Supports beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding a lost drone.
- Rated Current: 60A
- Peak Current:80A
- Input Voltage:3-6SLipo
- MCU:F350 168MHz
- PWM FREQ:96K
- LED Color: Pink
- BL32 FW: RUSH_BLADE_SUPER
- 1 x RUSHFPV RUSH BLADE 60A 3-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC – Super Edition