This is the RunCam TX200U, a micro video transmitter design to fit neatly onto the back of the RunCam nano micro FPV camera. The TX200U can be powered via a 1S (3.3-5.5V) power supply, transmits on 5.8GHz 48Ch and is switchable between 25mW and 200mW. It is compatible with most FPV Runcam cameras and measures just 19x19mm and weighs 2.5g (with antenna).
- 5.8G real-time image transmission, extremely low latency
- 48-channel coverage, including RaceBand (Band 5)
- Easy to adjust, with 7 LED lights indicating channels and bands
- Only 2.5g, supports 5V output, compatible with mini FPV cameras
- Compatible with most Runcam FPV cameras
- Great price!
- Runcam Nano
- Micro Swift
- Micro Swift 2
- Swift Mini
- Swift Mini 2
- Swift 2
- Eagle 2
- Owl 2
Have a look at the TX200U manual for more information.