So you pushed it too hard and you got a dinged bell. Nobody likes having a dinged bell, so if you were smart enough to use TheFPV Motor on your quad then you can easily replace it with TheFPV Rotors.
- Its the spinny part on top of your motor
- It doesn’t come with the bottom statory part
- It enables your motor to look insanely good again definitely better than the rotor you are replacing.
- It comes with magnets
- It is already balanced (its the goo looking parts on the rotor that are added are to keep the balance, not because one of us dribbled on the rotor)
- Its actually 7075 Aluminium
- 1x TheFPV 2207.5 Rotor
- If you are lucky, you get a spare rotor screw in the box.
Much love all,
TheFPV Team <3
PS.. if you are upset if you called you a dingus, the below definition from urban dictionary proves we still love you.