The ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 is a hardware-based solution for creating or adding voice-interface to your projects. The board is a far-field microphone array device capable of detecting voices up to 5m away even with the presence of background noise. The onboard hardware-enabled algorithms are powered by the XMOS XVF-3000.
Several improvements have been made since the original ReSpeaker Mic Array v1.0. The first thing you may notice is the reduction of microphones. With the improved performance of the XMOS XVF-3000, including the improved full duplex AEC, we’ve been able to deliver increased performance with fewer microphones, and thus a lower cost.
Pick Up Voices From Far Away
Far-field voice capture enables you to capture and understand requests from up to 5m away
Focus On The Right Voice
DoA allows the device to know the direction of a source
BF allows the device to focus only on sounds that come from the target direction
Ignore background noise and chatter through NS
Improved Voice Audio Quality
Reduces environmental voice echo with de-reverberation
Remove current audio output with AEC
When it comes to development we believe you should have as many options as possible. The ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 is able to work with most modern Linux, macOS, and Windows systems*.
*We do recommend Linux for firmware updates.
Setup and Support
We are working hard to ensure the setup is simple. The documentation on our wiki will help you get up and running quickly, and should unknown issues pop up our tech support team is ready to help. You can ask questions in our ReSpeaker forum, which is checked daily. You can also check out the GitHub for more support.
- XVF-3000 from XMOS
- 4 High Performance Digital Microphones
- Supports Far-field Voice Capture
- Speech Algorithms On-Chip
- 12 Programmable RGB LED Indicators
- Microphones: ST MP34DT01TR-M
- Sensitivity: -26 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
- Acoustic Overload Point: 120 dBSPL
- SNR: 63 dB
- Power Supply: 5V DC from Micro USB or Expansion Header
- Dimensions: 70mm (Diameter)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Output Socket
• USB Voice Capture
• Smart Speaker
• Intelligent Voice Assistant Systems
• Voice Recorders
• Voice Conferencing System
• Meeting Communicating Equipment
• Voice Interacting Robot
• Car Voice Assistant
• Other Voice Interface Scenarios