Seeed’s ReSpeaker 4-MicsLinear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi is an extension board, aka HAT designed for Raspberry Pi. It’s a linear microphone array kit, comes with four microphones and designed for AI and voice applications. That means you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product with Raspberry Pi which can integrate Amazon Alexa Voice
Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi consists of two boards, one is voice accessory HAT, another is four microphones linear array.
ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi support 8 input & 8 output channels in Raspbian system. The first 6 input channel for microphone recording(only first 4 input channels are valid capture data), rest of 2 input channel are echo channel of playback. The first 2 output channel for playing, rest of 6 output channel are dummy.
- 2 ADC chips and 1 DAC chip
- 8 input and 8 output channels
- Four microphones array
- Grove support
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers
- Headset and speaker voice output
- Smart speaker
- Intelligent voice assistant systems
- Voice recorders
- Voice conferencing system
- Meeting communicating equipment
- Voice interacting robot
- Car voice assistant
- Other scenarios need voice command