The T8 Pro is our most compact fully OpenTX supported radio yet! Based on the T8 Design the T8 Pro unlocks the power of OpenTX Firmware programmability, Companion PC software and firmware updates. With 16 channels, built in battery and Multi-Module powered C2500 RF chip the T8 Pro is ready to command your favorite models right after the first charge!
The T8 Pro is compatible with all CC2500 protocols supported by the Multi-Module project such as Frsky D8, D16, Futabas S-FHSS, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT and more! Just select the right protocol via the menu system with the included clip on OpenTX screen control unit and fully customize your model configuration with the full capability of OpenTX at your fingertips.
Featuring a built in 1000mah battery for up to 6 hours of operation on a single charge and built in USB charging to make topping up the battery easy and convenient. Its compact size and ergonomic design with fold away finger rests, make it the ideal travel or whoop companion.
Like to spend time playing simulators when you cannot get out to fly? The T8 Pro has USB-C Simulator support too! Play your favorite sims with the supplied USB cable, no special adapters needed. The T8 Pro has full OpenTX sound and script support by simply adding an SD card in the SD card slot with OpenTX SD contents.
The T8 Pro features high precision quad ball bearing HALL sensor gimbals and CNC aluminum switch nuts with matching CNC machined aluminum gimbal face plates for a touch of class.
T8 Pro Specification
- Weight: 266g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Module: Multi-Protocol Module Compatible Single Chip (CC2500)
- Protocol Options: All CC2500-Frsky, S-FHSS, Radiolink Graupner hott and more*
- Transmission power: 20dbm
- Antenna gain: 2db
- Range: >1km @ 20dbm(depending on the receiver)
- Battery: Built in 3. 7v 1000mah Lithium battery
- Charging: Built in USB-C charging
- Firmware: OpenTX-Multiprotocol-TX-Module
- Channels: Up to 16 channels(depending on the model/receiver)
- Screen: Clip on 128×64 LCD and OpenTX control module
- Gimbal: High-precision quad ball bearing HALL Sensor gimbal
- Voice support: Yes (SD Card required)