This is the new AT9S radio transmitter with R9DS receiver from Radiolink that could be the perfect (relatively cheap) advanced radio for you. It has all the features you need when controlling all types of vehicle (e.g. car, boat or multirotor) such as real-time telemetry, an easy-to-use interface and a vibration alarm.
The AT9S radio transmitter also comes with the R9DS receiver. Check out our R6DS Mini Receiver for another receiver choice.
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum
- QPSK modulation provides an excellent anti-interference performance (900 metres on the ground and 1500 metres in the air)
- Real-time data telemetry
- Suitable for all multicopters, boats and cars
- MCU: STM32F103VET6
- Chip: TI CC2533
- You can choose between the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean and Chinese.
- With this radio, it is possible to receive S-BUS, PPM and PWM signals at the same time.
- 90mA operating current means an incredible low power consumption for the AT9S. A 1800mah 3S lipo battery can therefore last for up to 12 hours
- You can use either 8 x AA batteries or a 2-4S LiPo battery to power you radio and you don’t have to worry about plugging in your battery incorrectly – there is anti-polarity protection in place in case you do plug your battery in the wrong way.
- There is a vibration alarm on the radio for low RSSI, low transmitter voltage, low receiver voltage and low battery voltage on your vehicle. The radio uses vibrations so the alarm is not lost in noisy situations.
- Easy-to-use navigation menu
- Upgrade by a USB cable
- Programmable MIX control
- Comes in mode 2
- You can also purchase the OSD telemetry module (PRM-02) for this product to include extra information on your radio screen.
Included in Package:
- 1 x AT9S Radio Transmitter
- 1 x R9DS Receiver