This is the tiny BR0703 brushless motor from RacerStar. You can choose out of a number of different KV ratings for this motor and all are suitable for 60-100mm class of multirotor. These motors weigh just 1.9g individually but can pull up to 40g.
The 12000Kv and 15000Kv motors are the BR0703 SE style motors which means they are painted with the chrome effect you can see in the pictures. The functionality between the normal and SE versions are identical.
- Powder metallurgy oil-contained bearing with low noise
- Japanese Kawasaki silicon-steel plate cores
- Heat-resistant oxygen free copper wire winding up to 155°
- High temperature 42SH sintered NdFeB magnetic steel
- CNC high precision machining aluminum alloy shell
- Unique production process, excellent winding technology
- Height: 16.2mm
- Width: 10mm
- Weight: about 1.9g
- Shaft: φ1.0mm
- KV (rpm/V): optional 8000KV, 10000KV, 12000KV, 15000KV, 20000KV
- Voltage: 3.7-7.4V
- Battery: 1-2S lipo battery
- Usage: for 60-100 class RC Mini Multirotor