The Pyrodrone CNC gimbals are fully CNC milled ensuring the ultimate in precision and matched with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise ride. These gimbals have undergone extensive research and testing to ensure that they are hands down the BEST gimbals available on the market for the Tango 2 or TBS Mambo radios.
The stick can even be fine-tuned to suit your specific stick-feel preference using the easy tension and travel adjustment that makes it easy and convenient to fine-tune your stick-feel preferences, and the folding sticks make it easy for you to store and transport your sticks.
Note: You MUST immediately run gimbal calibration in OpenTX after you have installed the gimbals in your remote!
- Designed specifically for the TBS Tango II and Mambo Radios
- Licensed By Team Blacksheep
- CNC Aviation-Grade Aluminum
- Folding Sticks
- Non-Contact Hall Sensors
- Quad Precision Bearings
- Stick Travel Adjustment
- Sticky360 Stick Ends
- Input Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Adjustable travel range: 38°- 54°
- Temperature range: -20°c-85°c
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable Tension: Yes
- Quad Bearing: Yes
- Sensor Type: Hall
- Dimensions: 49x42x48mm
- Weight: 42g
- 2x Pyrodrone PD-CNCG Hall Gimbal Set For TBS Tango II & Mambo
- 2x Hex tool
- 8x Installation screw
- Instruction Manual