The PRO58 RX from Eachine is a cheap alternative to the Furious True-D receiver system with all the same functionalities. The PRO58 is compatible with Fatshark (or similar) goggles and we have both SMA and RP-SMA versions.
Don’t forget to add a protective case for the Pro58 RX!
- Cheap alternative to Furious True-D receiver system
- Compatible with Fatshark (and similar) goggles
- 5.8GHz 40CH receiver with RaceBand
- Frequency : 5.8G
- Channel : 40CH RaceBand
- Size : 42 x 30 x 25mm (check detail dimension on picture)
- Weight : 23g
- SMA and RP-SMA versions
- -92dBi sensitivity
|Frequency Band A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
|Frequency Band B||5733||5752||5771||5790||5809||5828||5847||5866|
|Frequency Band E||5705||5685||5665||5645||5885||5905||5925||5945|
|Frequency Band F||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Frequency Band R||5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917|
Controlled directly by the buttons (ch+ and ch-) on the receiver but limited with channels selection 1-8, due to FatShark inside S/W.
- When you search for the frequencies, it shows you all the possibilities and their strength. You can select the one you want on the result table. The frequencies are presented in order of A-B-E-F-R sequence. Each channel has a bar next to it – the longer the bar, the stronger the signal strength.
The main working interface offers abundant information including working frequency name, exact working frequency, working mode (e.g. AUTO, working on RX A, Auto way) and signal strength (right-up Conner). If you operate the diversity mode, there is a current working RX (A or B) just before the strength sign.
Simple and easy interface way to show you useful information.
Easy to use up-down-select 3 ways button
Compatible with Fatshark Telepoter V3, Dominator V2 & V3 & SE and Fatshark HD V1, V2 & V3 goggles
Great 5.8G performance