This is a set of 9 types of precision tweezers made to help you with your electronics project. The tweezers are made from precision stainless steel and the handles are coated in anti static paint. All of these are included in a neat pouch to help you keep things organised.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Antistatic, anti-magnetic and anti-acid.
- Pure manual polishing on the edge, fine workmanship.
- Precision machining, professional used for SMD, chip, jewellery, electronic repairing, leather work, etc.
- EDS-10, EDS-11, EDS-12, EDS-14, EDS-16 straight tip: can work with welding integrated circuit chip, or install replacement parts. suitable for small space replacement of precision components.
- EDS-13 flat round head: not easy to damage devices, suitable to extract chips, circuit chips and other small parts from narrow space.
- EDS-15 45°curved tip: suitable for precision operation and extraction in narrow space.
- EDS-17 30°curved tip: suitable for precision operation and extraction in narrow space.
- EDS34A-sa flat head: flat head tweezers with better hardness, suitable to clamp components , help processing components pins, and do some simple forming work.