Introducing the Holybro Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard, the ultimate solution for all your drone and robotics needs! You need a compact and versatile solution that combines the power of a Pixhawk FC module and a Raspberry Pi CM4 companion computer. The Holybro Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard offers just that! It has all the connections you need in one compact form factor and follows the Pixhawk Connector and Autopilot Bus Standard, making swapping FC modules a breeze. This version includes the Pixhawk 6X FC module, but the RPI CM4 modules needs to be ordered separately.
- Compatible with both the Pixhawk FC module and Raspberry Pi CM4 companion computer (sold separately).
- Follows the Pixhawk Connector and Autopilot Bus Standard for easy FC module swaps.
- Internally connected to RPi CM4 through TELEM2.
- Can also be connected via Ethernet with an external cable provided.
- Compatible with both the Pixhawk 5X & 6X flight controller modules. (Pixhawk 6X Included)
- Compact form factor for easy integration into your projects.
With the Holybro Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard, you can bring your development dreams to life and take your projects to new heights. Say goodbye to boring and ordinary projects and hello to endless possibilities! If you’re looking for a compact and versatile solution that offers endless possibilities, the Holybro Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard is the answer!
Recommend minimum specification for RPi CM4:
- Wireless: Yes
- RAM: 4GB (or 8GB)
- eMMC: 16GB
- 1x Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard
- 1x HolyBro PM03D Power Module
- Pixhawk RPi CM4 Cable Set