Say hello to the Holybro Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard, the compact and versatile solution that brings together the best of both worlds in one compact form factor.
Combine this with a Pixhawk FC module (6X or 5X) and Raspberry Pi CM4 companion computer (both sold separately), this baseboard offers all the connections you need to bring your development dreams to life. And because it follows the Pixhawk Connector and Autopilot Bus Standard, swapping out the FC module has never been easier. You can use any FC module that follows the Pixhawk Bus Standard, giving you endless possibilities for customization.
The FC module is internally connected to the RPi CM4 through TELEM2, and if that’s not enough, you can also connect via Ethernet using the external cable provided. And the best part? This bad boy is compatible with both the Pixhawk 5X & 6X flight controller modules.
So what are you waiting for? Here are the top 3 key product highlights that you won’t want to miss:
- Compatible with both the Pixhawk FC module and Raspberry Pi CM4 companion computer.
- Follows the Pixhawk Connector and Autopilot Bus Standard for easy FC module swaps.
- Internally connected to RPi CM4 through TELEM2 and can also be connected via Ethernet.
Recommend minimum specification for RPi CM4:
- Wireless: Yes
- RAM: 4GB (or 8GB)
- eMMC: 16GB
- 1x Pixhawk RPi CM4 Baseboard
- 1x HolyBro PM03D Power Module
- Pixhawk RPi CM4 Cable Set