The Pixhawk® 4 Mini autopilot is designed for engineers and hobbyists who are looking to tap into the power of Pixhawk 4 but are working with smaller drones.Pixhawk 4 Mini takes the FMU processor and memory resources from the Pixhawk 4 while eliminating interfaces that are normally unused. This allows the Pixhawk 4 Mini to be small enough to fit in a 250mm racer drone.
Pixhawk 4 Mini was designed and developed in collaboration with Holybro® and Auterion®. It is based on the Pixhawk FMUv5 design standard and is optimized to run PX4 flight control software.
- Main FMU Processor: STM32F765,32 Bit Arm® Cortex®-M7, 216MHz, 2MB memory, 512KB RAM
- On-board sensors: Accel/Gyro: ICM-20689,Accel/Gyro: BMI055,Magnetometer: IST8310,Barometer: MS5611,GPS: ublox Neo-M8N GPS/GLONASS receiver; integrated magnetometer IST8310
- Interfaces:8 PWM outputs,4 dedicated PWM/Capture inputs on FMU,Dedicated R/C input for CPPM,Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus with analog / PWM RSSI input,3 general purpose serial ports,2 I2C ports,3 SPI buses,1 CANBuses for CAN ESC,Analog inputs for voltage / current of battery,2 additional analog input
- Power System:Power Brick Input: 4.75~5.5V,USB Power Input: 4.75~5.25V,Servo Rail Input: 0~24V,Max current sensing: 120A
- Pixhawk® 4 mini flight controller
- Power management board
- Cable sets