PingStation is a dual band (978MHz and 1090MHz), networkable ADS-B receiver with a Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) interface enclosed in an IP67 rated protective enclosure. PingStation provides ground, surface, or low-altitude ADS-B surveillance within line of sight of the antenna, with range dependent upon the output power of the transmitting ADS-B transceiver. PingStation is robust enough to be permanently mounted outdoors in harsh environmental conditions and small enough to be used as a mobile asset for roaming operations. Installation is simple with included pole mount bracket and requires a single POE cable which provides both power and data communications. An integrated GPS provides position and precision timestamping for messaging.
Multiple PingStations may be networked together to provide a wide area low-altitude surveillance volume. Data messages are available in JSON or Compressed VRS.
- Detects ADS-B equipped aircraft on 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 150-mile radius in real time.
- Based on exclusive pingTM Silicon Radio
- Meets or exceeds all receive performance requirements specified by DO-282B and DO-260B
- Environmentally protected enclosure with adaptable mounting options
- Simple power and connectivity options using Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Network multiple receivers to enable a wide area low-altitude surveillance network
- US patents pending
Rugged, All-Weather Design
- PingStation is designed for extreme weather.
- The corrosion-resistant IP67 housing is suitable for harsh environments.
- A lightweight design and minimal profile reduces wind loading.
- Low-power and low-heat design requires no cooling.
Integrated with Existing Applications
AirBOSS by INDMEX
AirBOSS Web provides a simple and intuitive Internet browser tool that provides a real-time common operational picture visualization of aircraft and vehicle movement in the airport.
Virtual Radar Server
Virtual Radar Server is an open-source .NET application that runs a local web server. You can connect to the web server with any modern browser and see the aircraft plotted on a Google Map.
IRIS UAS by Kongsberg Geospatial is a situational awareness platform developed to provide Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) operators with the necessary situational awareness to safely operate Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Beyond Visual Line-of-Sight (BVLOS).
PingStation installation is scalable for greater coverage.
Network multiple pingStation receivers to create an ADS-B surveillance network.
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Manual