Ping20S is the world’s smallest, lightest, most affordable Mode S ADS-B transponder. At just 15 grams, it allows drone aircraft to respond to Mode S radar interrogations by ATC and TCAS. Ping20S also transmits ADS-B on 1090MHz. No deviations from the Minimum Performance Standards of DO-181E and DO-260B at 20W nominal output power.
- Replies to Mode S radar interrogations from ATC and aircraft anti-collision systems
- Transmits ADS-B on 1090MHz Extended Squitter.
- Meets MOPS DO-181E @ 20W
- Meets MOPS DO-260B @ 20W
- GPS/Altimeter provided by FYXNav
- DO-160G environmental Cat B2.
- GDL90 compatible CONTROL serial input. Compatible with popular autopilots.
SMA 1030/1090MHz Antenna Connector
US Patents Pending
FXYnav module is sold separately.
Meets the requirements of:
- FCC 47CFR part 87
- TSO-C166b Class B1S @20W.
- TSO-C122e Class 1 Level 1els @20W.
- CAA-UK CAP 1391 ECD
- EuroCAE ED-115 Lc2 es V3 @20W.