If you want to save money, time, and increase production across crops, the Parrot Sequoia+ is the perfect companion to help with this.
By providing information on plants’ health, the Sequoia helps you act at a micro-plot level. Optimising the use of fertiliser, targeting the use of pesticide and analysing plant behaviour after irrigation are all ways the Sequoia can help you control your production costs better and optimise your yield.
- Multispectral Sensor – Captures the light plants reflect in four separate parts: green and red lights and two infrared bands invisible to the human eye.
- Sunshine Sensor – Records the intensity of light emanating from the sun in these four same bands of light
- Cross Platform – Compatible with all drones, and can be integrated anywhere, whatever your equipment.
In the box
1 Multispectral sensor – 1 Sunshine sensor – 1 Micro USBa-micro USBb cable to connect the two sensors – 1 Micro USBb-USB cable to connect the multispectral sensor to the drone – 1 Protection lens – 1 Microfibre cloth – 3 Sunshine sensor mounts – 1 32 GB SD card – 1 User guide – 1 Quickstart guide
16 MPIX ROLLING SHUTTER RGB CAMERA
- • Definition: 4608×3456 pixels
- • HFOV: 63.9
- • VFOV: 50.1
- • DFOV: 73.5
- • 1 FPS with 4 bands + RGB camera/up to 2 FPS with 4 bands only
- • Auto-calibrated thanks to a sunshine sensor
- • Wi-Fi configuration (iOS/Android application)
- • USB communication for drone or computer (open sdk)
- • GPS
- • IMU + magnetometer
- • eMMC 64 GB
- • SD card slot
4x 1.2 MPIX GLOBAL SHUTTER SINGLE-BAND CAMERAS
- • Definition: 1280×960 pixels
- • HFOV: 70.6
- • VFOV: 52.6
- • DFOV: 89.6