The Omnibus Fireworks V2 is what we think is the ultimate F4 based betaflight flight controller you can currently get on the market. The popular vibration damping box design that houses the ICM20608 Gyro gives you two major advantages: 1. The soft mount effectively isolates the vibrations, giving you optimal performance. And 2. The IMU (gyro) can easily be replaced if you break it by simply buying a new vibration box (we dont currently sell them as this does not happen very often, but contact us if you need one as we do have a couple we keep spare).
Not only is the Omnibus Fireworks V2 an all in one flight controller with integrated PDB, it also adds some new features that make it stand out from the rest. Firstly, you get a 8V circuit form the PDB that works better with the newer FPV cameras and VTX units available. This 8V circuit also includes a built in LC filter. You still get a 5V circuit to power your other RC gear like your R/C receiver. The final highlight of the fireworks flight controller is that it has a total of 5 UART ports, allowing you to connect absolutely everything you need to this FC without the need for softserial.
Did I say the final highlight? Well there is one more that I almost forgot about, the hall current sensor. With a hall current sensor not only can you say goodbye to current sensor calibrations (you just enter 175 in betaflight GUI), but it is also rated to 150A which is more than enough for most builds. But if you need more you can adjust the solder resistor to support up to 320A.
- F4 MCU with ICM20608 Gyro in a vibration damping box
- 3S to 6S LiPo Input
- 5V 1A BEC output
- 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX. LC filter 800mah max on camera
- Betaflight OSD
- FPV Camera Control support
- Hall Current Sensor (much better than the usual current sensors used in other FC)
- Loads of integrated capacitors to reduce noise
- 5 UART’s (UART1 for SBUS, UART3 shares with i2c, UART4 for ESC telemetry, UART2 for SmartAudio, UART6 is spare)
- Betaflight firmware target: OMNIBUSF4FW
Modifications on v2:
- Tantalum Capacitors can be added to the board (not included)
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
- The orientation of IMU FPC optimized
- Gyro ribbon cable redesigned to fit without extending outside the board
- Added an 8v BEC and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
- This board now has 5 UART ports
If you are unable to arm using this board, and have exhausted other options, please try using the CLI line: “set gyro_calib_noise_limit = 120” (without quotations) to resolve the issue.