The Nvidia Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit is a powerful AI computer board which has been designed for both learning and for making. The kit combines the technical capabilities of modern artificial intelligence with powerful performance and efficient power consumption on an easy-to-use platform.
The Jetson Nano 2GB kit is capable of running parallel AI models so you can build practical AI applications or awesome AI robots. The board comes with various I/Os from GPIO to MIPI CSI, 1 x USB 3.0 port and an HDMI output port.
The Jetson Nano Developer Kit paired with Nvidia JetPack software provides you with cutting edge tools to develop in the world of AI and robotics. Nvidia JetPack runs off of a Linux based system as do most other developer kits which should give many users a familiar setting. The SDK or software development kit includes the latest OS images for Jetson products as well as libraries and APIs, along with developer tools for more complex settings.
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit
- Printed Quick Start Guide and Support Guide
- .11ac Wi-Fi module and cable
You’ll also need:
- microSD card (we recommend 32GB minimum for performance)
- USB keyboard + mouse
- USB-C power supply (5V⎓3A)
- Micro SD card slot (bottom side): insert a 16GB or larger TF card for main storage and writing system image
- 40-pin expansion header
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Gigabit Ethernet port: 10/100/1000Base-T auto-negotiation
- USB 2.0 type A
- USB 3.0 type A
- HDMI output port
- USB-C 5V 3A: for 5V power input
- MIPI camera connector
Features and Benefits of the Jetson Nano 2GB:
- Experimentation capabilities – the Nvidia Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is a new product that allows creativity to shine through.
- Efficient Power Consumption – as little as 5 Watts in operation.
- AI computer – run AI models and frameworks on a small, powerful computer.
- Deep Learning – build compex AI systems to enable image recognition, object detection, speech processing, video improvements.
- Easy to use – simply insert a microSD card with the system image, boot the developer kit, and begin using the software.
- JetPack SDK Software – Nvidia JetPack is easy to install and contains many beneficial programs for the user and can be used across the entire NVIDIA Jetso family of products.
- Libraries and APIs – TensorRT, cuDNN and CUDA are just some of the many APIs that can be implemented to help the Jetson Nano perform to a higher standard.
- Developer Tools – These tools can be used to create complex systems for AI and robotics.
- Community – thousands of Jetson Nano developers actively contribute videos on projects and how-tos on the Nvidia Hub.
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU: Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (not included)
- Video Encoder: 4K @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder: 4K @ 60 | 2x 4K @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30| (H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI and DP
- USB: USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Mechanical: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm