- VTX maximum power up to 400mW.
- Built-in microphone.
- Support to choose recording FC OSD info or not.
- Start/Stop recording via button or OSD. Automatic recording after power on.
- Automatically save a video every 5 minutes.
- Cable plug and welding pads are both available.
- Small & light size for whoop and toothpick style frames.
- The VTX will not be damaged even if the antenna is dropped.
Please Note: VTX’s default set up is on lock mode(5733-5866MHZ unlock). Please follow your local laws and regulations if you need to unlock the frequency., Please also format the TF card to FAT/FAT32 for your videos to save properly.
- Brand Name: NameLessRC
- Item Name: D400 VTX+DVR AIO
- Input Power: 5V
- Output Power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW Switchable
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
- Control Mode: BFOSD Control/ Button, IRC Tramp ready
- Video Output format: NTSC
- Record video size : 1280×720 @30FPS
- TF Card support: Max.32G
- Compress Format: AVI
- Microphone: Yes
- Antenna: IPEX
- Mounting hole: 26.5*26.5mm
- Weight: 3.5g without antenna
- 1 x D400VTX
- 1 x 5.8G Linear Antenna
- 4 x M2x3Nylon Standoff
- 2 x 6Pin Cable