In combination with the Insta360 ONE R 360 Camera, the Invisi360 Cinewhoop Drone captures flawless 360 degree footage in a compact and portable package. The frame is only 0.85 inches thick to allow the Insta360 to stitch together images from both sensors without any blind spots.
A unique two-battery mounting configuration perfectly balances the CG and keeps it in line with the props unlike a top or bottom mounted battery. In addition, using two batteries allows the user to choose between 3s and 6s operation.
NewBeeDrone Infinity200 Stack
The Infinity200 stack earned it’s current rating of 45A per motor through strenuous simulations and high-power drone test flights. A large metal heatsink covers the ESC’s MOSFETs for heat dissipation as well as debris, dust, and water protection.
NewBeeDrone Flow 2004 1750KV Motors
We designed the NewBeeDrone Flow 2004 Motor to balance efficiency, power, and feel. Inside of each motor are two NSK / NMB 730ZZ Ball Bearings which are known as the best in the business for smoothness and durability. The shiny finished bell was CNC machined out of 7075 aluminum alloy and meticulously quality checked for perfection.
Caddx Vista with DJI Camera
The Caddx Vista with DJI HD FPV Camera provides the crystal clear image required to capture professional footage. 1200mW of transmitting power and a proprietary digital protocol ensure the FPV signal will penetrate through walls, trees, and long distances.
Invisi360 BNF Components
- Frame: NewBeeDrone Invisi360 Frame
- FC + ESC Stack: NewBeeDrone Infinity200 Stack
- Motors: NewBeeDrone Flow 2004 1750KV Motors
- Propellers: Gemfan D76 Propellers for Cinewhoops
- FPV Camera: DJI FPV Camera
- Vtx and Receiver: Caddx Vista
- Optional Receiver: TBS Crossfire Nano Rx
Recommended Battery and Spare Props
- 4S 650mAh 60C XT30 Lipo Battery (2 required per flight)
- 4s 850mAh 4S 60C XT30 Lipo Battery (2 required per flight)
- 76mm 5 Blade Cinewhoop Propellers
- Insta360 One R Camera