NOTE: The manufacturer has made changes to the kit to the exact parts you receive may now be different to those shown in the images, however the overall quadcopter once built will perform identically, and be the same dimensions
This is the Micro QX80 FPV Quadcopter Kit from Eachine. This is a great little DIY kit and if you’re looking for a little quad that you can fly around the house on those rainy days (which are known to occur in Britain…) then this kit is the perfect option for you. This kit is a great little project that you can take on as well as the kit does need to be assembled by you. The QX80 comes with some great equipment such as the F3 Evo brushed flight controller. Note that you will need to install your own receiver!
- A micro FPV quadcopter that is perfect for indoor flying.
- Comes with high quality equipment like the 520TVL HD CMOS camera and F3 Evo brushed flight controller.
- Choose between 4 receiver types.
- The frame is constructed from high-quality carbon fibre for durability.
- Wheelbase: 80mm
- Weight: 40g (Exclude battery)
- Size: 118*118*55mm
- Flight controller: SP RACING F3_EVO_Brush
- Firmware version: Cleanflight 1.13.0
- Motor: 8520 Brush Motor
- Propeller Size: 55mm
- Camera: 520TVL HD CMOS 1/4 inch Camera
- AV Wireless Transmitter: 5.8g 25mw 32ch
- Battery: 3.7V 600mah 25C Lipo battery
- Flight time: 5-6 minutes
- 1 x QX80 Carbon Fibre Frame kit
- 4 x 8520 Coreless Motor
- 1 x F3_EVO_Brush Flight controller
- (Optional: 1 x receiver – either FlySky, FrSky, DSM2 or no receiver)
- 1 x 5.8G VTX w/Camera antenna
- 8 x 55mm Propeller