The Power-Cube series was developed in response to the increasing power demand of bigger UAV-s together with the new Pixhawk 2.1. The installed equipment, such as heated IMU’s, optical flow sensors, OSD, dual GPS, telemetry, companion computers, gimbal, camera, landing gear, parachute, digital servos, LED-s, Raspberry Pi 3, Lidar require additional and more reliable and robust power supply.
With all or some of this equipment the standard power modules are over-loaded or operating at their upper limits, which means there is a substantial risk of failure and overheating of the system.
The Power Cube series allows you to select a module that includes the required number of outputs you need ranging from 1 to up to 4 outputs. This unit is the dual output version (Power Cube 2).
The first output is fixed at 5.3V, the second output can be changed to meet your power requirements, but this option is made to order, so please contact us before ordering if you would like this.
For more information, please see the Mauch website for full details
- Input voltage 13.5V – 60.0V (14S LiPo)
- Cooling fan
- Power ON / LED for each power supply (aka BEC).
- Output ripple voltage maximum 0.005V @5A. -> very stable voltage with low noise.
- All outputs are rated with continuous current of 10A with short bursts @15A (current cutoff 20A).
- All output connectors are Molex / Clik-Mate 2.0mm / 6p connectors (with 6x 24AWG gauge wires).
- On-board power supply for PL-xxx sensor boards and/or Sensor Hub X2 and X8.
- Standard Molex 4p sensor output connector. -> Compatible with all parts of the PL – Series.
- Unique enclosure design with 1mm CFK cover plate and fan to ensure the best possible airflow.
- Power-Cube can be attached to the vehicle’s frame using the enclosure’s 4x M3 screws.
- All Power-Cubes are delivered with a complete cable set for easy setup.
- 1x Mauch MH052 Power Cube 2 V3
- Cable connector set