The Ublox SAM-M8Q GPS with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS receiver technology and built-in micro patch antenna. For your UAV systems, Robots, RC, FPV or other projects. If you need this module with an integrated compass, see the M8Q-5883 module.
- 72-channel u-blox M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- High accuracy thanks to concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS)
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Built-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated into any design.
- Max navigation update rate
- Single GNSS up to 18 Hz
- 2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
- Aided cold starts: 2 s
- Hot start 1 s
- Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
- Reacquisition: –158 dBm
- Cold start: –146 dBm
- Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Uart (Tx, Rx) interface
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Baudrate 9600 default
- Dimensions: L26 x W16 x H7.5 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Can be easily mounted in your case by double sided tape
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, etc.
- SAM-M8Q module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-4P 15cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz & baud rate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV
- update rate 5Hz with INAV UBLOX Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV UBLOX7 Protocol
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- The scratches on the ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna by ublox. Placing small nicks in the center of the long edges, or corners brings them into spec.