This is a stationary beacon that forms part of the marvelmind indoor positioning system. It allows for an accuracy of up to 2cm. The beacons use ultrasonic pings, connected via an ISM band telemetry connection to accurately and affordably tracking objects indoors. To extend the range of the indoor positioning starter kit, you can add more beacons to increase the coverage area. This beacon is designed to be a stationary beacon.
This beacon is available with a 433Mhz radio and does not include an IMU, so can only be used for stationary beacons.
- Can be added to the network to increase coverage area of indoor positioning system
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Up to 1300h (>100 days with 12h/day & 1Hz location update rate) in active mode when powered from the battery. Up 2y in deep sleep mode
- General Features of Marvelmind Indoor Positioning system
General Features of Marvelmind Indoor Positioning system
- High-precision (+-2cm) indoor navigation system for autonomous robots and systems (“indoor GPS”)
- Indoor tracking and positioning of objects and humans equipped with beacons
- Coverage radius of a beacon: up to 50 meters
- Supports USB, UART, SPI and I2C interfaces on mobile beacon
- Radio interface: 433MHz/915Mhz & 10mW – up to 100m in office environment