This is the IPx7 grade outdoor version of the Marvelmind central hub. Occasional rain doesn’t kill the device. Placing the beacon underwater for 30 min on 1m depth doesn’t kill the device (IPx7 requirement)
The router is the central controller of the system which calculates position of mobile beacon (“hedgehog”) 16 times per second based on data from beacons. They communicate via USB with dashboard and with beacons wirelessly in ISM band. This is the core of the Marvelmind Industrial positioning kit.
This modem is available with the user switchable 686/915Mhz radio, if you require 433Mhz please contact us as we can arrange this if for orders over 100+pc.
- Latest V5.1 hardware
- IPx7 grade device occasional rain doesn’t kill the device.
- High-precision (+-2cm) indoor navigation system for autonomous robots and systems (“indoor GPS”)
- Modem’s HW supports up to 250 beacons – mobile + stationary – in any combination
- Modem can be placed anywhere within the radio coverage for permanent radio connection with all beacons (star architecture) — usually, in the radius of up to 100 meters with antennas from the Starter Set.
- Radio coverage can be extended farther to a few hundred meters by using a radio profile with lower bitrate, for example, 38kbps and a full-size antenna on both ends (modem & beacon). The option shows up to 400+ m range in ideal conditions
- Up to 1300h (>100 days with 12h/day & 1Hz location update rate) in active mode when powered from battery. Up 2y in deep sleep mode