Fancy building a FPV racing quadcopter from scratch that won’t cost the Earth but uses good-quality equipment you can rely on? Are you a beginner and need guidance on how to complete your first build? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The Martian III 220 DIY FPV Racing Quadcopter Kit comprises of all the basic equipment you need to build a Almost-Ready-to-Fly (ARF) drone. Is this very much aimed at beginners and as such, we have a complete Beginners Build Guide for this kit. We like to think of this kit as the ‘Best Budget FPV Quadcopter Assembly Kit’ – the equipment included won’t let you down and you’ll still have some money left in your pocket.
We have also put together a series of ‘Add-On’ combo kits for you to choose from. You can therefore pick and choose which equipment you want to accompany your Martian III 220 DIY FPV Racing Quadcopter Kit (see below for what these add-on kits include).
- Offers you a complete kit for a ARF drone.
- A true balance between quality of equipment and price.
- Backed by Unmanned Tech 180 day warranty.
- Choose from a series of ‘Add-Ons’ to customise your kit!
- A complete beginners build guide is provided if you need a helping hand.
- 1 x Martian III 220 Frame
- 4 x ChaosFPV CF225 2300Kv Motor (2 x CW, 2 x CCW)
- 4 x Chaos BLHeli_S 25A ESC
- 1 x SP F3 Flight Controller (Acro)
- 1 x 5045 V2 Tri-Blade Propeller (Pack of 4)
- 1 x Mini 5V BEC – you need to install this BEC on your quad as the PDB included in with the Martian frame has no voltage regulator.
- 1 x Zip-Tie Pack
- 2 x Battery Hook&Loop strap
- FPV Camera/VTX Combo Kit – this includes a HS1177 600TVL Sony camera with OSD and a 5.8GHz 40Ch 200mW video transmitter. Includes a compatible cable so you can simply plug and play.
- Radio/Receiver Combo Kit – this includes the FlySky FS-i6X radio transmitter and the FlySky FS-A8S 2.4G 8CH Mini Receiver (V2) with PPM i-BUS SBUS Output.
- Battery/Charger Combo Kit – this includes 2 x TATTU 1550mAh 11.1V 75C 3S1P Lipo Battery Pack and a SkyRC e430 LiPo/LiFe (2-4S) Balance Charger.
- Goggles Add-on – this simply includes a pair of goggles of your choice. We have suggested three options: the VR-006 Goggles, the VR-007 Pro Goggles and the EV800D Goggles, all from Eachine.